Marilyn quayle dating Video chatting software xxx
ARGUMENT FROM COINCIDENCE (1) We were driving home with our youth pastor when it started to rain really hard outside. ARGUMENT FROM COMPUTERS (1) I tried to delete a copy of the TEN COMMANDMENTS from my computer. PERCHANCE'S SISTER'S ARGUMENT (III) (1) I wanted it to be a sunny day. (2) Your knowledge in philosophy is paltry in comparison to mine. at least thats what all my Christian friends tell me.
(4) Obviously, God didn't want to answer my prayer. (6) The rain was God's punishment for my selfish desires. METACROCK'S ARGUMENT FOR GOD (I) (1) I have a philosophy degree. Lewis had a lot of good arguments in favor of Christianity ...
(2) Also, our youth group leader Skip once, like, cured a broken leg using only the power of the almighty Lord. ARGUMENT FROM SPEAKING IN TONGUES (1) My friend here, once started spontaneously speaking some jibberish that sounded to me kind of like Russian. (3) [Throws watch into forest.] (4) Therefore, God exists. (3) This something else must be God because I can't come up with a better explanation. ARGUMENT FROM FORMATTING (1) Behold, foolish atheists, I present you with an incontrovertible proof of the existence of God.
(7) With the truths of these clearly established, surely you agree that Z is true as well? (2) [Insert any of the other arguments on this page in here.] (3) [Atheist refutes argument.] (4) I cannot prove there is a God any more than anyone of us can prove we really exist in a tangible world. (3) If the existence of God is proven, then God exists. RANDMANS ARGUMENT (1) This entry from the 1975 World Book Encyclopedia on evolution contains some errors that I claim to have already substantiated. ARGUMENT FROM TEEN CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (1) God is so totally awesome, dude, and if you would pretend that Creed and POD were good bands, you would realize that. (2) If I find a watch in a forest, there must be a designer. (2) I don't understand how X could be, without something else (that I don't really understand either) making or doing X. (3) Osiris, Mithra, Ishtar, Hercules, Horus, Perseus, Bacchus, Tammuz, Hermes, and Prometheus? (2) I also think that guy called Eternal is smart with all those great arguments.
(37) So now we have used propositions X, X', Y, Y', Z, Z', P, P', Q and Q' to arrive at the obviously valid point R. (38) Atheist: Like I said, so far I've only agreed with X. (2) I won't bother to tell you what it is because, being atheists, you would be hostile to the conclusion anyway. ARGUMENT FROM "THE MATRIX" (1) We cannot prove that we don't live in a Matrix-like world. (3) If reality is contingent, then everything is possible. ARGUMENT FROM SUBJECTIVITY (1) Everything is subjective. (3) The plane crashed into a field, killing all aboard. (2) We have bad things happen to us when we're doing something bad. (6) God let September 11th happen to teach America humility. ARGUMENT FROM THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (I) (1) The Pledge clearly states that America is "one nation, under God * * *." (2) The existence of God is thus a necessary condition for the existence of America. (2) The Founding Fathers were really, really smart. (2) A couple of hundred years later, lots of Romans were Christians, and the emperor was a Christian too! ARGUMENT FROM LOTS OF BOOKS (1) The Bible has lots of books written by lots of authors over a long period of time. ARGUMENT FROM BRUTE FORCE (1) [Christian tears Darwin Fish off car, breaks it in thirds, sticks it to driver's side window.] (2) Therefore, the Theory of Evolution is wrong. So who knows if there would be a time evidence for Exodus was discovered? (3) Therefore, the Bible is describing historical events. ARGUMENT FROM EQUAL VALUE (PC ARGUMENT II) (1) Evolution and the scientific worldview is a worldview. (2) You are not discriminating against our worldview are you? The average snow storm produces about 1000 billion crystals. MARTIN GARDNER'S ARGUMENT (1) Atheists are absolutely right.
(81) So we now conclude from this that propositions L'', L''' and J'' are true. (82) I HAVEN'T AGREED WITH ANYTHING YOU'VE SAID SINCE X! PEACOCK ARGUMENT FROM SELECTIVE MEMORY (1) [Christian asks "stumper" question.] (2) [Atheist answers question.] (3) [A lapse of time] (4) [Christian repeats question.] (5) [Atheist repeats answer.] (6) [A lapse of time] (7) [Christian repeats question.] (8) [Atheist repeats answer.] (9) [A lapse of time] (10) [Atheist leaves in frustration.] (11) Atheist, you never answered my question. ARGUMENT FROM INEVITABILITY (1) I have proof that God exists. (3) That probability came from my ass, which I know assigns extremely accurate probabilities to propositions concerning the existence of God. (2) The passengers prayed and attacked the terrorists. PERCHANCE'S SISTER'S ARGUMENT (II) (1) September 11th was really, really bad. ARGUMENT FROM THE FOUNDING FATHERS (I) (1) Some of America's Founding Fathers wrote favorably about the Bible. (2) Only a Christian would include the words "God" and "Creator"! (4) A Christian Nation couldn't last over 200 years without God's help. ARGUMENT FROM THE FALL OF PAGAN ROME (1) When Jesus was crucified, the Roman Empire was pagan, ruled by a pagan emperor. ARGUMENT FROM TROY (1) There is little archeological evidence for the events in Exodus. It was discovered when people thought the Iliad was only a story! (2) The prophecy was later fulfilled by other records in the Book of Daniel. (2) It must be true if the book describes negative events. (2) Could it not be that God has set His symbol of the Triune God in each flake?
(2) If you invest money by donating to my ministry, God will make you rich. (3) Someone is putting a 50 dollar bill in an envelope 50 dollars for our ministry! (2) Prayer sometimes works to bring people back to God and cure their disease. (2) God must have wanted us to do this (and we've never heard of Guns, Germs & Steel, by Jared Diamond). ARGUMENT FROM THE 2nd LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS (III) (1) The Second Law of Thermodynamics (e.g. (2) Like on buildings and walls and trees and clouds and pancakes and cheese sandwiches. (2) When you call something a 'proof' that means you have shown the result to be true. ARGUMENT FROM MULTIPLICITY (V) (recursive internet edition) (1) There exists a web page ( Proof.htm) (2) That page has hundreds of purported proofs of the existence of God. » If you've got another proof of God, please email your recommendation to Mark « » For real proofs of the nonexistence of any god, see "Why Atheism?
ARGUMENT FROM FALWELL (1) Jerry Falwell said some really stupid things after September 11th.
(4) No, it had nothing to do with the public outcry!
(3) Washington, Jefferson, John Adams, Madison, and Lincoln?
(2) There has never been a non-Christian president.
ARGUMENT FROM A BAD TRIP (1) I went to a party and took LSD.